Seat Yellow Warning Lights - Cruise Control Fault (GRA) Warning Light
The control lamp switches on yellow.
Abnormal operation. Switch off the cruise control system and take the vehicle to a specialist workshop.
The adjustment is interrupted unexpectedly:
- If the clutch pedal is pressed for a long time.
- The vehicle has exceeded the saved speed for a long time.
- No forward gear has been selected
- A brake assistance system has intervened, e.g. TCS or ESC.
- Front Assist has braked the vehicle.
- If the fault continues, disconnect the Emergency Assist and consult a specialised workshop.