Seat Yellow Warning Lights - Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Not Available Warning Light
The indicator lamp lights up yellow:
- The radar sensor is dirty or adjusted incorrectly.
- There is a fault or a defect. Turn off the vehicle's ignition and turn it on again after a few minutes.
- If the problem persists, consult a specialised workshop.
The ACC does not work as expected:
- Make sure that the conditions are met for the radar sensor to operate properly.
- If the brakes overheat, regulation stops automatically. Wait for them to cool down and check the operation again.
- Unusual noises during automatic ACC braking are normal and do not indicate any anomalies.
The following conditions may lead the ACC not to react:
- The accelerator or brake is depressed.
- No gear is engaged or the vehicle is in gear R.
- The vehicle is reversing.
- ESC is operating.
- The driver is not wearing his/her seat belt.
- The RPM is too high or too low.
- A vehicle brake light is faulty.
- A trailer brake light is faulty.
- The parking brake is applied.
- Driving on an excessive slope.