Dodge White Indicator Lights - Valet Mode SRT Indicator Light
This light will turn on when Valet Mode is active.
While in Valet Mode the following vehicle configurations are set and locked to prevent unauthorized modification:
- Engine limited to the lowest power output state.
- Transmission locks out access to first gear and upshifts earlier than normal.
- Traction, Steering, and Suspension are set to their STREET settings.
- Steering wheel paddle shifters are disabled.
- The Drive Mode interface is not available. Pressing the SRT button on the touchscreen will display the unlock keypad.
- The ESC Off button is disabled.
- The Launch Control button is disabled.